Thursday, September 23, 2010

Love is ...Momentary Lunacy

I think I'll have to offer a prize to the person who works out what's going on here. Taken last night, it's a good example of Miranda in plucky mood.

We'd been having fun whilst the boys booted the pigs bladder around, on the beach and along the shore. She stopped got down on her knees and started giggling her instructions at me. Of course it involved me going over the sea wall and risking life and limb as I poked my head back up the seawater drain, on a nasty slope, uphill, down on my knees, trying to focus - whilst Miranda steadfastly avoided being in the frame....

When I was down in Broadstairs recently for work I noticed a load of wind turbines out at sea, so was fascinated to read today that they have just become the worlds biggest offshore windfarm

No comments: